In the beautiful setting of Chandra Ban Resort (www.kathmanduecoresort.com), at the base of Shivapuri forest, we indulge in the space and inspiration of Nature to reconnect with our bodies, still our minds and tap into the calm and vitality that is ours through the practices of Yoga.
This month’s retreat falls on the Autumn Equinox, a time when day and night are equal; a time to retreat and to re-assess what we have sown over the summer months before we head into the hibernation of winter. Discover how Yoga and its many practices invite you into your space of calm, bring about clear sight and support you to carry out your duties as much as your dreams.
This weekend retreat includes:
- daily asana and pranayama practice
- daily meditation: yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and other techniques
- introduction to simple yogic principles to foster awareness and overall wellbeing
- nature walks
- delicious vegetarian meals
- quiet time for reflection & rest
- good company!
Level: all welcome
Date: September 20-22, 2013
Cost: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the various pricing options for this retreat.
Please register in advance.