Nepal retreat dates:
November 17-26, 2018
Nepal retreat duration:
10 days (not inclusive of international travel time)
US $ 3450
Pay in full before July 31, 2018: US $ 3200
Payable by bank transfer (costs to be covered), major credit cards and PayPal
10% of proceeds go to supporting our Wellness Web programs in Nepal & elsewhere
Non-refundable deposit: $680
This deposit secures your space on the retreat. It is non-refundable, under any circumstance. Travel insurance may cover this cost if you need to cancel for a reason that they recognize.
Cancel by September 15th, receive a 50% refund (minus the deposit)
Cancel after September 15th, the full amount ($3450) is due
Your investment covers:
– daily morning sessions & afternoon meditations (includes all material for practice)
– daily learning & discussions on living Yoga
– private consultation with an Ayurvedic physician (75min)
– private consultation with a Vedic astrologer (75 min)
– private consultation in Holistic Living (75min)
– tailor designed Yoga & meditation practice to meet your personal needs/goals
– access to recordings of guided meditations & mantra
– therapeutic massage (75-90 min)
– accommodation on a twin shared basis (9 nights/10 days) in 3 star/ 4star locations
– all meals (vegetarian) for 9 nights/10 days at designated eateries
– ground transportation in Nepal (for designated itinerary)
– in country round trip flight (Kathmandu-Pokhara)
– airport pick up/drop off
– entrance fees for UNESCO sites (on designated itinerary)
– guided hikes in the hills (on designated itinerary)
– an Isha care-package surprise!
Once you sign up and make the deposit, Germaine–our logistics coordinator and Wonder Woman extraordinaire– will be available to assist& guide before & during your travel to Nepal. She’ll offer suggestions about airlines, answer questions about visas/vaccinations/packing lists and help to make your trip as seamless as possible.
Contact Germaine at email@example.com
Your investment does NOT cover: international airfare to/from Nepal, travel insurance, medical insurance (mandatory for this trip!), expenses of a personal nature, food/drinks outside of program, transportation for personal outings, cancellation fees.
Maximum number: 12
Minimum number: 5
India Retreat: Ashram Life & Sacred Ceremony
Dates: Dec 02-13, 2018 (12 days)
Investment: US $ 1450
Investment covers: round trip economy airfare (Kathmandu-Calcutta), designated train & ground transportation in Nepal/India, accommodation (twin shared basis, including 3 nights in Calcutta), all meals (vegetarian), guided tour of Calcutta & ashram stay.
Investment does NOT cover: travel insurance, medical insurance (mandatory for this trip!), expenses of a personal nature, food/drinks outside of program, transportation for personal outings, cancellation fees.